So Many Boundaries Still To Cross
I grew up as a World Citizen, having made my home on three continents already. Working in so many creative fields has given me the opportunity to create amazing experiences for an audience, ones that cross cultural and imaginative boundaries. I feel a deep connection to my audience and strive to make art that is for them, not just for me.
I am currently studying an MA in Games Development at the National Film and Television School in Beaconsfield, UK
I have previously studied at:
Central Film School London - Directing for Film (Best Director Award 2011)
Drama Centre London - Directing
Drama Centre London - Performance
University of Queensland - Philosophy
Both Technical and Life
•3D modelling: Maya and Blender
• Games: Unity and Unreal Engines, C# C++ and Visual Scripting, 2D and 3D workflows, Mechanical and Narrative Design
• Film: Filming, cameras, sound, lighting, dubbing, editing.
• Skilled Carpenter: Set building, prop making.
• Production Management: Touring and in house, specialist in Theatre, Live Music and Events
• IT: Microsoft Office packages, Vectorworks, CAD packages, Adobe Production Suite, network pathways, PC hardware
construction, Final Cut, Sonar, software development, making WIX websites.
• Communication and Languages: Excellent verbal and written skills. Confident and calm manner. Intermediate
French, basic Arabic, Mandarin and Thai.
• Team work: Fantastic team leader. Excellent listener and mindful of incorporating other's suggestions into decision
• Sport: Fencing (Sabre and Epee), Cricket (Leg Spin and nightwatchman), Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving
• Hobbies: Making music, reading and writing Science Fiction, Gaming of all sorts.